Vivid and Vibrant Colour output with intuitive usability and powerful end-to-end document capability
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 III series is small in size but big in its ambition to solve your challenges around managing your documents. It is the perfect addition to support and optimise any busy working group’s day-to-day workflows.
- Intuitive touchscreen provides users with smartphone-like usability, making navigation a
- Advanced Personalisation enables a unique, personal experience across a fleet, creating a customised user experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow
- Canon’s MEAP platform provides support for a range of integrated solutions designed to simplify workflow and help provide a holistic business
- Scalable support for mobile where users can connect directly to the device with Direct Access Capture, scan or print documents easily with the Canon Print Business app.
- Support for scanning and converting documents to a Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft® PowerPoint files is available as an
Intelligent features, such as motion sensor technology to wake the device from sleep mode and the ability to remove blank pages when scanning, help maximise productivity
- The ability to apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by user helps reduce unnecessary printing, encourages cost recovery, and can help save money on paper and
- Seamless integration with output management solutions, such as uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online Express for detailed tracking, reporting, and cost
- Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics and assistance, can help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by
- Consistent user operation combined with remote and centralised fleet management can help simplify IT management of devices and entire
- Control who has access to the device with different authentication methods such as picture login, department ID, user authentication, and card
- Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL
- Ensure device is safe from unknown firmware installation with system verification at
- Integrate with third-party solutions for complete monitoring protection.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies provide high quality output to meet the needs of busy
- State-of-the-art imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images in rich black-and-white
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished, intuitive user walkthrough videos guide users to replace toner on the
- Ease administrative burdens and increase uptime with Automate your fleet maintenance task, improve consumables management and gain better control of networked devices.
- Standard PCL support integration with enterprise applications and legacy systems to help streamline business
- Fusing technologies and innovative sleep mode features help lower overall energy
- Minimise paper wastage by holding jobs at the device with Force Hold Choose to preview your print jobs or even change print settings at the device to achieve the desired results at the first time of printing.
- Consumes as little as 8W in sleep mode.